• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

TF: Wall grout for shower

Currently reading:

G

Garfield28

Hi,

Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted the floor but now that I'm about to tackle the wall I'm unsure which way to go with the grout. I know epoxy is the best overall grout to use for a bathroom or any kind of wet room, but my conundrum is that we want a pure white grout, not shady or and kind of light grey finish which I am led to believe is mainly the case with all white epoxy grouts because of the liquid and aggregate mix.

My tiles are 300x600 with a 1.5mm spacer, you think I could get away with a cement based grout seeing I have epoxy floor grout?

If so what type of cement based grout would most recommend?

Thanks
Geoff

Wall grout for shower to Continue reading...

TilersForums.com for Tilers Community, Tilers Talk, Tilers Forums, Jobs, News and more.

You can use any brand; they are all good. Make sure you apply sealer on it as recommended.
I would use a well-known brand such as Mapei, Ardex or Ball from Topp Tiles

Send us some pictures

Back