• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

TF: Tiling materials source Worthing-Chichester area?

Currently reading:

U

UserError

Hello, I'm having trouble finding any decent stockists locally. I've got a Topps very near, plus the usual generalists...

All the tile suppliers I've looked at in Chichester online, only show tiles, not all the unglamorous stuff like backer and sealing tapes & compounds.

Can anyone recommend a supplier in this area (Worthing to Chichester)?

Or otherwise online: I've been researching tanking for my alcove shower (1200*800 Mira Flight 3 upstands) and losing the will to live - everyone says x or y is best but can I assume that products at a similar price point are broadly similar or are there clear leaders?
FWIW, the walls are two of plaster on thermalite blocks* and a new short stud wall with 12mm Hardie backer.
*My reading around indicates that tanking these will be ok?
Many thanks.

Tiling materials source Worthing-Chichester area? to Continue reading...

TilersForums.com for Tilers Community, Tilers Talk, Tilers Forums, Jobs, News and more.

Back