• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

TF: Best Tile Adhesive Poll for 2024

Currently reading:

D

Dan

Which Tile Adhesive and grout brand did you use the most in the last 12 months?

And also, reply to the thread with where you source the adhesive please?

I realise that sometimes your first choice adhesive brand may not be locally available or your grout brand is different to your adhesive.

In those cases vote for the adhesive brand you used most as by weight you'd have used far more adhesive than grout over the 12 months.

It would be nice if The Tile Association, Tilers Community (Facebook) and UK Tiling Forum, and any other popular places tilers spend their time, could also do a Poll and I'll collate the totals of them all in Jan 2025.

Can anybody help with getting this information out to them please?

Poll needs to ask what tile adhesive was most used during 2024.
And the options for the Poll should match ours, or at least have those in it. There were some random makes that I didn't put in the options but you're welcome to if you think your tilers have used a different one for some reason.

Best Tile Adhesive Poll for 2024 to Continue reading...

TilersForums.com for Tilers Community, Tilers Talk, Tilers Forums, Jobs, News and more.

Back