• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

TF: Another Tiling on mapei renovation screed

Currently reading:

P

Paulius

www.tilersforums.com

Tiling on mapei renovation screed | Tilers Forums

Find Tiling on mapei renovation screed Advice and Help. How-to Tiling on mapei renovation screed in the The Welcome Forum advice boards on Tiling Advice | TilersForums.com. Tiling on mapei renovation screed on TilersForums.com Tiling Advice Forum.
www.tilersforums.com
www.tilersforums.com

Hi all,

I need some advice. I'm doing similar thing with wunda boards. On top of the foil boards i poured self leveller mapei 3240, primed with mapei eco prim grip plus.
I will be tiling with ultra tile proflex s2 adhesive porcelain tiles. Which primer i should use before tiling on top of mapei 3240? Does mapei prime g ok? Wich one would do the job? What kind of primer do i need? Would be amy difference as ot ahould be flexible or no?

Thanks for your help.

Another Tiling on mapei renovation screed to Continue reading...

TilersForums.com for Tilers Community, Tilers Talk, Tilers Forums, Jobs, News and more.

Back