• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

PT: What could be causing this noise in the tundish?

Currently reading:

L

Lawsofpower

Hi all, anyone know what could be causing this? Everytime I flush the toilet the (what I think is called) tundish makes a gurgling sound. I live in a flat and sometimes when the people upstairs flush too it can be heard. I had a similar issue about 4 months ago whereby it was leaking due to the washing machine and kitchen taps being a bit clogged, got it cleared by a plumber but now I’m a bit worried about hearing it again when I flush. Anything I should be concerned with or that can be resolved if needed, without a plumber? The toilet is very old so not sure if it’s something than can be fixed if I replace it completely?

PlumbersTalk: What could be causing this noise in the tundish? to Continue reading...

PlumbersTalk.net for the latest in plumbing news, jobs, advice and more.

Back