• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

PT: Replacing push fit Osma Gold for something else - tap change

Currently reading:

G

Gs2022

Hi,

I know the fittings I have are Wavin Osma Gold and have done a fair bit of research into them, I just wanted to confirm once I try and demount the fitting with bent circlip pliers and discard the Osma, as long as I keep the original insert on the lower plastic main part.

That I will be ok to use Hep2o or JG speed fit etc?

The grey pipe is also Wavin and seeing as unless I cut the lower copper and used compression to flexis which I want to avoid I don't have much else choice other than buying old/new stock Osma fittings.

Also just for my curiosity could I add normal 15mm isolators onto the original pipe with original inserts as long as the olive is copper (I have read) and then plumb off of that however I like?.

462539593_476315188744013_1166220590421639530_n.jpg

PlumbersTalk: Replacing push fit Osma Gold for something else - tap change to Continue reading...

PlumbersTalk.net for the latest in plumbing news, jobs, advice and more.

Back