• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

PT: Main 24HE constantly cutting out and firing back up on HW and Heating and intermittent flame failure light.

Currently reading:
PT: Main 24HE constantly cutting out and firing back up on HW and Heating and intermittent flame failure light.

K

keyplayer

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked the filters are not blocked but it is still doing the same thing. When you are in the shower you have to turn the thermostat up further because you can feel the temperature of the water fluctuate but it does not go cold. Anybody any idea what the problem could be?

PlumbersTalk: Main 24HE constantly cutting out and firing back up on HW and Heating and intermittent flame failure light. to Continue reading...

PlumbersTalk.net for the latest in plumbing news, jobs, advice and more.

Back