• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

PT: Ideal logic C35+ with Halo Lite RF ( not wi-fi)

Currently reading:

T

trickytrev

Trying to find an answer to my question regarding "load compensation" Once Halo target temp of 20*c is reached , + another 5* (20'5*c) and the red flame in the display and green "demand" light
on the reciever go out, the boiler still kicks in and out every 5- 15 mins until end of program. From what i've read, this is due to the "load compesation" built into the Halo prt.
My question is.............when the load compensation is active ie; boiler kicking in when stat is off (no demand) and target temp reached. Will the red flame symbol and green demand light on reciever be on or off . Bascicaly, in a nutshell, the boiler is kicking in when there is no Demand lights or flame symbol.
Thanks peeps.

PlumbersTalk: Ideal logic C35+ with Halo Lite RF ( not wi-fi) to Continue reading...

PlumbersTalk.net for the latest in plumbing news, jobs, advice and more.

Back