• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

PT: How to access taps behind a P shaped shower bath

Currently reading:

H

horbes

I'm about to install a P shaped shower bath into a small bathroom. However I've noticed that with the bath in place it's not possible to reach under the bath to the pre drilled tap holes. Because of the circular shape there's also no line of sight to these either making it very hard or impossible to reach with a spanner.

So if I were to install the bath like this I'm wondering if it's possible to remove the taps without ripping out the whole bath?

One option I'm considering is to cut new tap holes in the centre of the rim. But this means filling in the old taps somehow and I'm wondering if that's necessary. The bath was designed this way with the pre cut holes so presumably there should be a way to unscrew the tap nuts from underneath?

So I'm interested to hear other's thoughts on this problem.

Thanks

Asset 1@1.5x.png

PlumbersTalk: How to access taps behind a P shaped shower bath to Continue reading...

PlumbersTalk.net for the latest in plumbing news, jobs, advice and more.

Back