• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

PT: Fire valve external oil boiler

Currently reading:

A

Ant0912

We have an external grant vortex pro and the fire valve is on the oil supply line 1.4m away from the boiler . Read somewhere should be a distance of minimum 1 metre away .

The sensor end is clipped into clip above the burner correctly . Just wondered if the fire valve should be closer or if that’s ok at 1.4m

Thanks .

PlumbersTalk: Fire valve external oil boiler to Continue reading...

PlumbersTalk.net for the latest in plumbing news, jobs, advice and more.

Hi, we manufacturer oil heating fire valves, now although we are not installers and I can't be 100% an educated guess would be the distance of 1m if stated was a minimum distance. We manufacture fire valves with up to 35m long capillaries and 1.5m is the smallest.....so it can't be that the firevalve must only be 1m away!

longer distance of the firevalve to the appliance won't affect anything in terms of the firevalve or the appliance I wouldn't of thought.

Back