• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: What pets do you have, and what pets have you had?

Currently reading:
EF: What pets do you have, and what pets have you had?

D

Dan

What pets do you have, and what pets have you had?

I have two goldfish at the moment named Goldfish 1 and Goldfish 2. They did have names but I can't remember what me and my daughter ended up agreeing on so it's a bit of a joke now that we call them 1 and 2. Actually should be called 1 and 4 as a couple died in between 1 and 4. ha

Had a couple of miniature yorkies but the Mrs took them when we split a bit ago. Still see them from time to time.

Always had collies when I was young. Used to teach them all sorts. Play with them for hours. Very intelligent dogs. Parents used to always overfeed them and they unfortunately got fat no matter how much I used to walk them. Barrel on legs they looked like. Never died to to anything related to that luckily as I did used to walk them and play with them a lot still, both got old and ended up with cancerous tumours so had to be put to rest.

Love any animals and would have a small farm if I had the money and time.

What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back