• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: wall outlet with USB charge

Currently reading:
EF: wall outlet with USB charge

A

Amadauss

wall outlet with USB charge

Hi,

Purchased a wall outlet that has charging ports for usb. Issue now is the place where I want to put this new outlet also had an off/on control with a wall switch so three wires going now in the outlet box. New outlet only has two wires and a ground. I really do not need this location for a off/on plug to turn on a lamp or anything so can I still use the new outlet I bought (pictured) and just block off or not connect the line to the wall turn on switch? Or do you know of an outlet I can buy that has usb charging capability as well as a wiring scheme that allows me to connect all three lines to also use the off/on wall switch for a lamp I might plug in for future use.

Thanks for any help.

[ElectriciansForums.net] wall outlet with USB charge

wall outlet with USB charge to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back