• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Wagos for oven

Currently reading:
EF: Wagos for oven

S

Steviecuk

Wagos for oven

Hi all. Hope you are well.

So my dad has just bought a new induction oven. He already has an electric oven under it which appears that it is hardwired from 6mm T&E that literally just comes out of the wall 🤦🏻‍♂️

the new induction hob has 5 wires (which obviously has doubled up lives and neutrals) but along with the oven as well it would be much easier in a confined space to connect in a junction box with Wagos.

I was thinking the Wago 41A junction box and the Wago 211 41A 4 or 5 way lever connectors. The box would then be mounted on the wall.

Does this conform to regs a) using Wagos and b) with the built in Wago strain relief clips.

I just know trying to jam 4 wires into a traditional outlet box won't be easy in a tight space.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Wagos for oven to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back