• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Spam accounts!

Currently reading:
EF: Spam accounts!

D

Dan

Spam accounts!

We seem to have had an influx of weird spam accounts that are somehow passing the human captchas whilst also being a bot lol not sure how that can happen.

So I've disabled posting unless people confirm our privacy policy and terms and conditions, both should stop any posting from fake accounts.

Meanwhile those that have not agreed to them sit in a user group I can monitor.

This issue has meant our bounced emails have gone over the allowed threshold (which these days is a super low percentage trigger) so emails from the forum are disabled while I speak to amazon support 🙄 and update them with what I'm doing to stop bouncing emails.

I'll update this thread as soon as I get a response which should be within a few hours. crosses fingers

Spam accounts! to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back