• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Possible New Idea For Forum?

Currently reading:
EF: Possible New Idea For Forum?

L

Lou

Possible New Idea For Forum?

So, I had a random idea last night about something new on the forum. It is more of a brainstorm at the moment but I wanted to ask you guys about it and see whether you thought it had legs.

So, I was thinking of reviewing hotels that are used by contractors and creating a bit of a review forum.

I wanted to know who books where you stay? How long do you stay away for? What type of accommodation do you stay in?

If it took off we could even contact the chain hotels and see if we could get a discount code or something..

I dont know - It is swirling in my head,

What do you guys think? Please up or down vote the suggestion. Think of it like a poll with two choices. Agree or not agree.

Possible New Idea For Forum? to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back