• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Philips LED retrofit tubes & DALI, might this all go Pete Tong?

• Thread starter Thefailsafe2012
  • Start date

Currently reading:
EF: Philips LED retrofit tubes & DALI, might this all go Pete Tong?

T

Thefailsafe2012

Philips LED retrofit tubes & DALI, might this all go Pete Tong?

Hello EF,

My first post in a long long time,

I'm looking to swap out some tubes in a commercial unit that has a lighting control system in place, usual sort of stuff, some area's are dimmable via retractive switches and others are covered by absence detectors. All fittings are DALI controllable.

I have checked & double checked Philip's ballast compatibility tool & found the tubes I need which should work, however just wanted to reach out and see if anyone has any personal experience with doing this, and how well did it go?

Specifically, did anyone change any tubes in an emergency fitting & did it work? I had someone from their tech helpline answer this question, one said yes and another said no!

Tubes I'm looking at getting are the Master LED 1500 ones

Cheers

Philips LED retrofit tubes & DALI, might this all go Pete Tong? to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back