• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: new pully-switch to turn on my shower but the Electrician said it would be against company policy

Currently reading:
EF: new pully-switch to turn on my shower but the Electrician said it would be against company policy

S

Shelly

new pully-switch to turn on my shower but the Electrician said it would be against company policy

Hi,
I need a new pully-switch to turn on my shower but the Electrician said it would be against company policy to fix it,as I have an old fuse box that doesn't have the shut off element to it.Would this be right,? If so,is there no cheaper way of doing it,without a whole new fuse board please,?

new pully-switch to turn on my shower but the Electrician said it would be against company policy to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back