• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: need to replace thermostat help

Currently reading:
EF: need to replace thermostat help

B

baza455

need to replace thermostat help

Hi, cm921 honeywell thermostat is old and need a new one so i ordered a new replacement (picture below). This new one i bought which is coming tomorrow has a receiver not sure if I have to wire it up but I assume i have to, its hannicks brand but ill see if it can pair with honeywell maybe it does idk, so I was thinking if I won't be needing the wired honeywell receiver at the boiler I can just make sure theres no voltage running through it by turning off cb and testing with my fluke pen (i know I will be buying a 2 pole voltage and cont' tester soon) and replace it with the new one?

also if I had to isolate the honeywell receiver, Do i need to trail the wires back into the boiler and disconnect them? or just tape off the ends

I will drop some pictures below

[Valiant boiler]

[ElectriciansForums.net] need to replace thermostat help[ElectriciansForums.net] need to replace thermostat help[ElectriciansForums.net] need to replace thermostat help

need to replace thermostat help to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back