• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Level 3 Design Project help

Currently reading:
EF: Level 3 Design Project help

J

Jafaar72

Level 3 Design Project help

I’m prepared for the hate on this one but anyone that’s done the level 3 2365design project hotel, swimming pool cafe want to send me theirs for £50?
I’ve passed every exam practicals and theory first time and put a lot into the course. I’ve started this but have big personal/family issues at the worst time and just don’t have the time/energy to complete this. If someone is willing to help just so I can spend a few hours adjusting so it’s not the same I’d be grateful. I’m 28 so an older apprentice. Genuinely not the case that I’m being lazy/need to do it for myself I get that so please don’t comment and I’m not expecting not to be judged online anyway. I don’t like being in this situation but without doing it again next year which I really can’t afford to do I’m pretty stuffed right now!

Level 3 Design Project help to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back