• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Lack of Qualified Electricians in Spain - Anybody want to be a Spanish Electrician?

Currently reading:
EF: Lack of Qualified Electricians in Spain - Anybody want to be a Spanish Electrician?

D

Dan

Lack of Qualified Electricians in Spain - Anybody want to be a Spanish Electrician?

Apparently there is a complete lack of Qualified Electricians in Spain - Anybody want to be a Spanish Electrician?

@Miguel Esteban-Perez - Just told me. Thought I'd post about it.

What qualifications would transfer? Would you be able to do the job but perhaps be employed so the spanish electrical contracting employer covered the certificates or whatever?

Please discuss. :D

Lack of Qualified Electricians in Spain - Anybody want to be a Spanish Electrician? to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back