• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: It's with regret I have to inform you, Christina (Sparkychick) has passed

Currently reading:
EF: It's with regret I have to inform you, Christina (Sparkychick) has passed

D

dan

It's with regret I have to inform you, Christina (Sparkychick) has passed

It's with regret I have to inform you that Christina, the Sparkychick we all knew and loved, has passed.

I've just spoken to somebody on her phone and she informed me of the sad news. I'd been chatting to her about making a badge or 'golden spoon' as somebody put it, to give to those who are hitting or in retirement and deserve the nod. And I only spoke last week and she was up for it and asking about how much control we have over the CSS style of it, I said all, to which she was pleased.

But I guess it was her time.

Thank you for all your hard work with the forum over the past few years even before coming on as staff she was super helpful and knowledgeable and willing to share it with all budding sparks.

You'll always be remembered Sparky Chick.

⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⢀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀
⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀
⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

It's with regret I have to inform you, Christina (Sparkychick) has passed to Continue reading...

Back