• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Intense short electric course

Currently reading:
EF: Intense short electric course

A

AAGT

Intense short electric course

there hope everyone is safe

Thinking of a career change and been looking into become a Electrican or gas engineer

https://www.options-skills.co.uk/electrician-courses/nvq-electrical-training-course/

I know it’s a 6 week classroom base course but reading reviews there some people who have come in as a new entrant and completed it, then gone onto apprentice works experience, am2 etc

I’m 35 and don’t really want to do the 2 year evening college route, also with this company the find you apprentice work with your jib/ecs card.
They say you can build your portfolio in a year but may take upto 3 years

has anyone done one of these short courses or completed there portfolio in 12 months ?

I do understand they just want to sell you the package, and without the practical experience you got no chance after you complete the course.

any suggestions

Intense short electric course to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back