• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: I'm looking to bring my knowledge of explosion proof electrical installations up to date.

Currently reading:
EF: I'm looking to bring my knowledge of explosion proof electrical installations up to date.

J

Jurassicsparky

I'm looking to bring my knowledge of explosion proof electrical installations up to date.

A customer of mine has taken over a business part of which incorporates exp electrical equipment. They would like my company to carry out any repairs and further installation work in this part of their business. I have done petrol stations, chemical factories etc many years ago but I'd like to bring my skills in this area of electrical work up to date. Can anyone recommend suitable courses to take? Cheers

I'm looking to bring my knowledge of explosion proof electrical installations up to date. to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back