• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: How can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !?

Currently reading:
EF: How can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !?

J

JD6400

How can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !?

Just had a email from E-on to say my yearly bill is going up £81 from £103 - £184.
Now this has got me wondering how they can justify this ---

Firstly it is for a spare feeder pillar in a field that uses 0 kWh per year , so the increase from 19p to 29p per kWh should not effect the end bill.
Added to that , even if It was using power , they make a big song and dance about only supplying 100% renewable , so how does the cost of oil suddenly make this more expensive to produce !???

Then the standing charge has near on doubled from 28p per day to 50p per day . Again how does the cost of oil , effect the cost of twisting a couple of cables together ?
Me thinks someone is taking the pish ☹️

How can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !? to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back