• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Hi all from aspiring electrician

Currently reading:
EF: Hi all from aspiring electrician

A

Ayla1997

Hi all from aspiring electrician

Hi, I thought to make a post, I came just to ask questions but been reading more of the forum and learnt lots of useful and good things, decided I should stick around, learn more and probably annoy people with more questions. I’m Ayla from east Cambridgeshire, hoping to become an electrician of some kind, still not sure what yet.

Currently I do DIY around mine/others houses and also cars, again both mine and friends/family. I prefer taking my time doing a good job vs. rushing.

I have a weird OCD, I like components, especially unseen bits, to click nice and sweetly together and be “comfortable” if that doesn’t sound really weird🤣…I feel bad sealing something up if components have had to be forced together🤨

Other than that am a nerd I like video games computers and tech also play guitar and like keeping fit. I love my car, modified supercharged 2005 Mini Cooper S, I have taken it to Snetterton 3 times but despite the Mini I’m most interested in Japanese cars. Thanks for having me😃

Hi all from aspiring electrician to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back