• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Here to say Hello!

Currently reading:
EF: Here to say Hello!

A

Astrobpy

Here to say Hello!

Hello!

Recently enrolled at my local college undertaking the level 2 Electrical Installation evening course which starts next week. I thought it would be appropriate to get stuck into the forum and say Hello to those who are in a similar position to me and to the gurus of the industry.

A bit about myself:

34-year-old living in Rochdale, Greater Manchester Area. Currently, working full-time as a Structural Engineer who has some free time in the evenings so thought about utilising my time by getting an insight into the trade instead of being stuck behind a computer or TV all evening.

Any advice/tips going forward into the course is greatly appreciated other than "don't do it" because it's too late now. :p

Cheers,

Paul

Here to say Hello! to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back