• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Help with Permit to Work, Planned program of works (domestic)

Currently reading:
EF: Help with Permit to Work, Planned program of works (domestic)

S

Sam1995

Help with Permit to Work, Planned program of works (domestic)

Hi
I've nearly completed the 2357 NVQ. I'm just a bit stuck with Permits to work, Planned program of work and method statements.

I work in the domestic sector majority of the time just me and my employer (7/8 years now) so as you can imagine we dont really carry out documentation like that. Could someone maybe give me an idea of what each is and when in the domestic sector i might use them. I have looked online but cant really find anything to relate to my line of work. I think I know how to do a method statement but would be thankful for any pointers on this to.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Sam

Help with Permit to Work, Planned program of works (domestic) to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back