• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: faild napit annual assessment with silly mistake of using type AC rcd instaed of type A

Currently reading:
EF: faild napit annual assessment with silly mistake of using type AC rcd instaed of type A

C

connector

faild napit annual assessment with silly mistake of using type AC rcd instaed of type A

i have faild napit annual assessment with silly mistake of using on consumer unit type AC rcd instead of Type A rcd. i bought type A rcd but they wre type AC someone swap them inside the packege. but i understaind its my mistake i should have checked it. now i have changed them and sent in photo evidence but napit wants full reassessment and wants full £354 pounds to do it. spoke to the assesser and he says he has to check everything again including all the paperwork and work on the site. surely this cant be right looking for good feed back as the person i am doing the work for thinks i am incompetent and holding my money or making excuses not to pay me.

faild napit annual assessment with silly mistake of using type AC rcd instaed of type A to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back