• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: EV chargepoint charging providers

Currently reading:
EF: EV chargepoint charging providers

M

mhar

EV chargepoint charging providers

I have a customer who has a holiday letting business sleeping up to 30 people. Fairly rural with limited charging facilities available locally. She is looking to install an ev chargepoint that her guests can use on a pay as you go basis. Any recommendations for charge platform providers? Ideally she would like the process for her customers to be as simple and straightfoward as possible.
We have tried an ICS charger but have completely lost faith in the product (can't see the screen unless it is dark or heavily overcast and unable to connect on the wifi hotspot using multiple different devices to set it up so it is pretty useless. Plus load limiting is an expensive extra involving purchase of extra equipment and been given contradictory advice by their helpline.

EV chargepoint charging providers to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back