• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Electrical Labourer/ Mate/ Improver -Bedfordshire/Cambridge/ Hertfordshire

Currently reading:
EF: Electrical Labourer/ Mate/ Improver -Bedfordshire/Cambridge/ Hertfordshire

L

lew_mcc

Electrical Labourer/ Mate/ Improver -Bedfordshire/Cambridge/ Hertfordshire

Hi.

Sorry if this is not allowed, but I'm on the hunt for my first electrical role. I've completed C&G level 1,2,3 currently doing my 18th edition and plan on doing my 2391 asap. However I'm eager to get on the tools and get working in the trade. My background has always been IT support but now I feel it's the right time for me to move into electrical. I have experience working in domestic and this is where my passion lies.

Does anyone know anyone at all, hiring or thinking about hiring in the above areas? Id be more than willing to do a trial first if needed, I possess hand tools, power tools and testers (calibrated in date too). I have a great work ethic and a drive and determination to be the best, listen and learn and grow with a company.

Any advice or connections are very very much appreciated.

Electrical Labourer/ Mate/ Improver -Bedfordshire/Cambridge/ Hertfordshire to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back