• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: EICR Fraud or Legit

Currently reading:
EF: EICR Fraud or Legit

20did19891

EICR Fraud or Legit

I'm working on an article that dives into a big question: Are large commercial inspection and testing companies truly delivering quality, or are they just profit-driven machines cutting corners?

I’d love to hear from those who currently work (or have worked) for these larger organizations. What were your daily targets like? Were you ever expected to compromise on quality to meet those targets? And more importantly, what changes do you think could improve the industry?

Your insights and experiences could help shed some light on whether these companies are living up to their claims or simply chasing profits. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

EICR Fraud or Legit to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back