• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Does anyone knows a good video or content in regards with Level 4 Design project

Currently reading:
EF: Does anyone knows a good video or content in regards with Level 4 Design project

D

Dra_dvt

Does anyone knows a good video or content in regards with Level 4 Design project

Hi all,

I currently doing a level 4 Design Course and I am working at the project at the moment. I managed to pass the 3 hours written exam and all I have left is the project. Does anyone knows some decent content I can watch as I feel that I need a different perspective when it comes to the project. The Design course was part of a training package as I am learning electricity at the moment. I find the project a bit difficult as I don't have any experience out there and my brain works well by visualising things, before I am doing any drawings and calculations. Any help will be appreciated.

Does anyone knows a good video or content in regards with Level 4 Design project to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back