• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Designing an Electrical Power System for a rack

Currently reading:
EF: Designing an Electrical Power System for a rack

P

Phillips007

Designing an Electrical Power System for a rack

Hi everyone,

I’m in the process of designing an electrical power system for a rack(cabinet enclosure), and I would love some input from the community.

The components I’m planning to use include:

• Circuit Breakers (Main CB: 35-40A, Other CBs: 2A)
  • Surge Arrester
  • Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
  • Overvoltage/Undervoltage (OV/UV) Protection
  • Generator
  • AVR
My total load is of 7.5kW

An important requirement for me is that all these components must be controllable either via USB or WiFi for remote monitoring and management. I’m particularly focused on finding equipment that can be integrated seamlessly into a remote control setup.

Has anyone worked on a similar setup before? What brands or products would you recommend for these types of devices, especially in terms of remote control compatibility? Any tips or potential challenges I should watch out for?

Thanks in advance!

Designing an Electrical Power System for a rack to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back