• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Correct Conduit Assistance

Currently reading:
EF: Correct Conduit Assistance

M

MaceUK

Correct Conduit Assistance

Hi, i have built a log cabin and now routing cabling. I want to do this on the outside as it looks better. Can i ask if i can safely use the conduit from toolstation, here... 25mm Heavy Duty Round PVC Conduit - https://www.toolstation.com/25mm-heavy-duty-round-pvc-conduit/p66251

It has to be signed off by an electrician and from my research must be IP54 atleast. Is this correct? The conduit linked above has no IP rating, only the flex conduit does. Which is fine if i have to use that. The junction boxes don't seem to have a IP rating so now trying to understand what to use.

www.toolstation.com

25mm PVC Conduit Box

www.toolstation.com
www.toolstation.com

Is it a case of purchasing the rubber gaskets and this then makes it IP54 or above?

Apologies for the daft question and appreciated any help.

Correct Conduit Assistance to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back