• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Can i put a lamp on a smart lighting system? Possibly using a lighting socket.

Currently reading:
EF: Can i put a lamp on a smart lighting system? Possibly using a lighting socket.

L

luketum92

Can i put a lamp on a smart lighting system? Possibly using a lighting socket.

Hi, I'm installing a smart lighting system for ambient lighting in a "traditional" kitchen dinning room it's a big area. I want to be able to put all manner of lights on this smart controller in kitchen but I think it would be really cool if I could get a standing lamp or something similar to be apart of it as well.

Has anyone done this before? I'm looking at using ULTRALED for my lighting controller and some lights. Does anyone have any recommendations on the lamp situation or even a different supplier?

Can i put a lamp on a smart lighting system? Possibly using a lighting socket. to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back