• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Any thoughts on 2-year-old GE dishwashing machine electrical issues?

Currently reading:
EF: Any thoughts on 2-year-old GE dishwashing machine electrical issues?

J

Jffy734

Any thoughts on 2-year-old GE dishwashing machine electrical issues?

I have a 2-year-old GE dishwasher which several months ago began to not work. It turned on but soon shut off without starting the cleaning process. When this happened I went to the breaker box and flipped the dedicated switch for the dishwasher, waited a few seconds, then flipped it back. After doing this it usually solved the problem but now it doesn’t and even after flipping the breaker box switch the appliance still doesn’t work. Does this sound like more of a problem with the dishwasher or with my home’s electrical system? The home is 27 years old.
Thanks very much in advance for any feedback!

Any thoughts on 2-year-old GE dishwashing machine electrical issues? to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back