• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: Alta Lab Ap6 keeps disconnecting

Currently reading:
EF: Alta Lab Ap6 keeps disconnecting

R

Rockomuir

Alta Lab Ap6 keeps disconnecting

Evening All,
Please bear with as I am new to networking etc, so my terminology may be slight off !!

I have wired two altalab ap6 via an 8 port Poe switch. I currently have a sky router. I have adopted the devices and all the right coloured lights are showing. The problem is that the Ap were constantly showing disconnected on the App.I tried resetting and reconnecting but no joy. Suddenly for about 10mins they connected and the network I had created worked. I could log into from my phone etc then it dropped out again. I am not sure what to do next. Have I missed some
setting that need to be turned on and off. Or is something like the router blocking the Signal. If anyone could give me some
Device it would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks

Alta Lab Ap6 keeps disconnecting to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back