• If you're struggling to login because of the verification email not reaching you, don't worry it's just the forum settings applying the change slowly. I'll get in touch with those who are awaiting the verification email and sort your accounts out. I think new ones should go through fine now in most cases.

EF: 12v Auto circuit solution sort! Dodge Ram1500

Currently reading:
EF: 12v Auto circuit solution sort! Dodge Ram1500

1a2q3w4

12v Auto circuit solution sort! Dodge Ram1500

Dodge Ram 1500 Gen 4 rear lights conversion (CAD import); Problem. When I brake my rear brake light come on but so do my indicator lights (they don't flash at this time). So I have a wire along it travels a brake signal and a turn signal, when either of those functions are operated. This wire currently is used as a turn signal. I want to shut all current off along this wire when the brake pedal is pressed effectively shutting down the indicator. When the foot comes off the pedal the indicator can work again. So is there some kind of diode that only blocks when energised. Thinking I take a brake signal from a brake secondary circuit to energise the blocking device. As a mechi that's the best I can think of but what can do that. Anyone?!!

12v Auto circuit solution sort! Dodge Ram1500 to Continue reading...

ElectriciansForums.net for the latest in electricians' jobs, news, advice and more

Back